VA for Vets Can Help You Find the Right VA Career
The federal job application process can seem overwhelming for military and non-military alike. VA for Vets guides Veterans and Military Service Members through the federal
job application process from start to finish and provides details on programs that give special preference to Veterans.
Begin your job search. Register for a free account in the VA for Vets Career Center,
where you can:
- Build a resume that highlights your relevant experience
- Take self-assessments to identify your professional strengths
- Search for open federal positions
VA for Vets guides to assist with your job search:
you have become familiar with these tools, you are ready to explore the
different ways to find a job through VA for Vets:
directly to VA positions through USAJOBS.com in the VA for Vets Career Center.
- Save your resume to the Veteran Resume Database in the Career Center so that recruiters can find and consider you for future positions, including special openings available to eligible Veterans.
- For one-on-one assistance, please call 1-855-VA4VETS (1-855-824-8387) or complete the Request a Coach Form to begin working with a career coach.
- Check out News & Events to
find upcoming hiring fairs across the country where you can meet in
person with VA hiring managers and potential employers in the federal
and private sector.