The Veteran Employment Services Office (VESO) is a strategic program management office that provides employment and career management resources designed to attract, retain and support Veteran employees at VA and across the federal government, including those serving in the National Guard and Reserve.
Programs and Services
- Feds for Vets: Match your experience, skills and training with current Federal job opportunities in real time. Visit the Career Center.
- VA for Vets: You’ve served your country and understand the unique challenges Veterans face. See how a career at VA can help you make a difference in the life of fellow Veterans.
- Recruitment and Job Matching Support: VESO’s Regional Veteran Employment Coordinators (RVEC) conduct ongoing outreach to identify talented job seeking Veterans through live and virtual career fairs, presentations and maintain an extensive contact database.
- Deployment and Reintegration Support: Ease your transition between work at VA and service in the National Guard or Reserve.
- Human Resources Guidance: Harness the power of Veterans’ Preference and Special Hiring Authorities to attract and hire talented Veterans.